Part No: PPS426Issued year: 2016File size: 0.38mbFile type: pdf
Customer case: Welsh Water. Analytical on-line cartridges for environmental testing from Biotage were released in 2016. Russell Gibbs from Dŵr Cymru Welsh Water has just started using them for drinking water testing.
Part No: CM-TRIT-0810Issued year: 2010File size: 0.26mbFile type: pdf
Trityl-ChemMatrix is mainly used to obtain a protected peptide as is has very low TFA cleavage conditions (under 1%). This resin therefore has the same cleavage conditions as the Cl-Trityl-polystyrene. On request, Trityl-ChemMatrix resins can
be offered preloaded will all 20 natural amino acids. Other amino acids can be preloaded on special request. Please take note that the Cl-Trityl-ChemMatrix resin is not offered for stability reasons. It is most effective to start with the Trityl-
OH-ChemMatrix resinchlorinate the resin and then add the amino acid of desire.
Part No: PPS448.v2Issued year: 2017File size: 0.53mbFile type: pdf
The TurboVap® 96 is a high speed concentrator designed to work with 96-well microplates and deep-well plates. It is an efficient alternative to the constant monitoring and long evaporation times that are characteristic of conventional techniques — with the added bonus of unattended operation.
Part No: TV-SS-07Issued year: 2010File size: 0.23mbFile type: pdf
In order to decide which model TurboVap will best fit a laboratory’s application, the following questions should be asked, along with following the flowchart on the reverse side:
• After extraction on the Dionex ASE, what is the matrix of my extract?
• After extraction on the Dionex ASE, will the extract require further cleanups or drying steps?
• What other types of samples may require concentration that are not extracted on the ASE, so that I may select the model TurboVap that will be suitable for all types?
• Do I have enough Dionex ASE extracts and enough non-ASE extracts to justify two separate model TurboVaps?
• Does it make sense for me to purchase a standard TurboVap model now, and convert with the ASE compatible kit later?