New Findings presented at ASMS 2018
13 August 2018
Biotage presented five new posters at the ASMS conference in San Diego this June. We've collected them all below for download.
- P177: Comparison of Sample Preparation Options for the Extraction of a Panel of Endogenous Steroids from Serum Prior to UHPLC-MS/MS Analysis
- P178: Evaluation of Matrix Component Removal Using a Novel Flow-through Scavenging Plate for Drugs of Abuse Testing in Urine
- P179: Practical Considerations using Quantisal Oral Fluid Collection Devices & SPE Method Development by Polymeric Mixed-Mode Cation Exchange
- P183: A Simple Analysis of 4-Methylimidazole using Automated Solid Phase Extraction and High Performance Liquid Chromatography with MS/UV Detection
- P184: Evaluation of Sample Preparation Options for the Simultaneous Extraction of Angiotensin and Aldosterone Prior to LC-MS/MS Analysis