Required: Powder-free gloves and a vac-chip™ (P/N 413712SP).
You also need the pair of tweezers, flat headed screwdriver, Allen key, and dust cover supplied with the mass detector.
1. Press Main Menu in the right-hand panel.
2. Press System. The Select User dialog opens.
3. Select your user name and press OK.
4. If your account is password-protected, enter your password and press OK.
5. Select the Maintenance tab.
6. Press replace vac-chip in the Mass Detector field and follow the instructions on the screen.
Achieve Highly Pure Peptides Using High Performance Flash Chromatography
White Paper from Biotage: Practical Considerations Using Quantisal® Oral Fluid Collection Devices
New UV Monitor Kit for Large Scale Purification
Peptide Workflow by Biotage
Thank you for visiting our Analytica Booth