We are searching for a Business Intelligence Developer with high interest in contributing to business operation improvements, and who enjoys working in a global organization. Preferably with experience from working as a business consultant and/or system developer of Microsoft products.
The Business Intelligence Developer role is a new position that will be one of the key roles in the administration and development of the complete ERP platform, i.e. Dynamics 365 and all related integrated and not (yet) integrated systems. The position is based at Biotage Headquarters in Uppsala, Sweden.
Job Scope Outline
- Provide professional IT support to our global organization
- Responsible for implementation and maintenance of cloud applications part of the suites Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation
- Contribute to business operation improvements by gathering and analyzing data, preparing reports and introducing process improvements throughout the report compilation processes.
- Accommodate the business with accurate tools and solutions to produce reports required for the global business
- Work to improve the global IT systems utilization and reduce the number of decentralized processes and applications to access information from system data. Work towards a central standardized system to enable the building and distribution of the reports required globally.
- Rollout of additional applications within Microsoft suites Office 365, already part of our Microsoft licenses.
- Travels to other Biotage sites will occasionally occur
Education and Experience
- University degree within applied systems science or corresponding experience within IT
- Minimum three years of data analysis experience
- Skilled in cloud-based solutions and database management
- Minimum three years Microsoft SQL Server experience
- At least three years’ experience developing business intelligence (BI). Preferably Microsoft Power BI and/or Qlik applications
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics 365 domains including incorporate applications
- Knowledge in administrative responsibility of ERP-systems. Preferably Microsoft Dynamics.
- Educational skills with experience to educate users
- Project leader skills is preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft Visual Studio is an advantage
- Experience from CRM system administration or incorporation is an advantage
- Service minded, structured and organized
- Creative, responsive and adaptive in a dynamic environment
- Must have the ability and desire to learn new competencies and skills
- Ability to work independently, resourcefully, and creatively research and implement new solutions. Also be a good team player.
- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations and the environment will affect outcomes
- Very good communication skills, internally inside the company and externally with suppliers
- Fluent in English, written and verbally
- Manage different cultures, languages and nationalities
Submit your application to https://app.happo.com/external-application/2075-Rd7KbJhXgjW6FCYsG before August 11th 2019. Selection and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis throughout the application period.
Biotage offers separation and purification solutions, knowledge and experience in the areas of analytical chemistry, organic chemistry, biomolecules and peptides. The customers include pharmaceutical and biotech companies, companies within the food industry and leading academic institutes. The company is headquartered in Uppsala and has offices in the US, UK, China, South Korea and Japan. Biotage has approximately 420 employees and had sales of 911 MSEK in 2018. Biotage is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.